- Implement regional digital strategy to optimize brand exposure and engagement with consumers.
- Challenge given structures, identify inefficiencies and lead the expansion and optimization of the digital marketing setup to bring it to the next level
- Responsible for all SEA paid digital media buying related to brand marketing activities, and work consistently with eCommerce team to ensure alignment across the customer journey in delivering campaigns and content to push users through to conversions.
- Manage the development and execution of PUMA SEA paid digital marketing strategies across Social, Display, and Affiliate Marketing channels, targeting at upper to middle funnel to help generate leads and prospects.
- Work closely with digital media agency to devise strategies for Campaigns and Always-On. Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external marketing agencies, consultants, and partners.
- Maintain budget forecasts, media allocation, trend analysis, and optimizations. Create actionable reporting for all Campaigns and KPIs.
- Responsible for communication of campaign details, rationale, and implementation
- This role is to lead and manage PUMA SEA digital team, to ensure that all business objectives are met.
- Need to plans, executes and monitor paid digital activities within SEA to achieve overall brand and commercial objectives.