- Content strategy and management: work together with Head of E-commerce to set up Puma SEA content strategy for PUMA Brand website and ensure content strategy is aligned with marketplace.
- Manage and maintain content resources by leveraging global synergy (global visual portal) and localized tasks, including digital contents imagery, photo shooting, videos and etc.
- Understand consumer insights and shopping behavior from PUMA Brand website, drive both brand consistency and differentiation among them. Manage O&O store content via global communication.
- Able to file and share content in a logical way, and monitor marketplaces in a daily basis in terms of the content/ copywriting/ photography/ font/ and etc, so that global branding standards are met.
- Work together with Head of E-commerce for key designs and campaign banners to make sure brand image is well managed. Manage O&O store with global and digital PR team for a consistent communication, including marketplaces.
- Cross-function communications: cooperate with marketing in a weekly basis, and implement Puma Marketing regional calendar and SEA calendar into E-commerce marketplaces.
- Work together with Ecom Merchandising and Ecom Operations Manager, and support content based on product launch calendar. Be supportive and flexible to solve sale KPI, i.e. sell thru of slow movers, KV styles and etc.
- New projects& data analysis: Able to provide reports and use data to adjust content strategy, i.e. UV, conversation rate, inventory value and etc.
- Work together with creative team from Global Ecommerce marketing team and provide competition analysis report from content& creative perspective, and drive innovation for all marketplaces.