As the Product Owner - Cloud Solutions, you will have end-to-end responsibility for scaling a Cloud ecosystem used by teams from around the world. Working closely with development teams, you will be responsible for defining and managing the execution of the roadmaps related to migration to Cloud Solutions, as well as identify, document, prioritize and communicate the work that needs to be delivered based on business demands.
You will work closely with business users and stakeholders to understand their opportunities and deliver relevant features that meet user’s needs.
- Own the middleware data services that connect local or global IT systems (ERP, Order Management Systems, Point of Sale, Product Database) to puma.com and marketplaces
- Continue to evolve a backend for frontend (BFF) enabling PUMA to create digital consumer experiences in every country worldwide using the best solution for each application and country with APIs, ETL and microservices
- You will not write code, but you use your developer experience to lead the external services and development teams supplying PUMA’s infrastructure for delivering content, product catalog, pricing, and inventory data to puma.com and marketplaces around the world
- Contribute to market expansion and conversion optimization projects around the world
- Maintain and improve the 24/7 technical operations and support for data systems in Americas, EEMEA and APAC
- Monitor backend data systems for performance and security