MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION IS TO INCREASE E-COMM SALES IN THE KA
The profile combines digital marketing knowledge with e-comm sales knowledge.
Internal double reporting: Communications Manager & KA Manager
Integrated in the Digital Hub project.
- Manages KA relationship for e-commerce channel, creating a solid referral relationship with the e-comm KA teams.
- Leads and manages the strategic agenda with the e-comm KA.
- Helps improve business processes and make us more effective in supporting our KA on digital business.
- Business Analysis / Data driven: Continuous analysis of e-comm KPI’s, sales results, ROI and key drivers. Stablish proper learnings and strategies based on the analysis to grow the digital business.
- Product Analysis and control in the KA e-comm: assure correct arrival, visibility and purchasing.
- Develop the e-comm sell in strategy together with sales accounts.
- Searches for tactical opportunities & promotions to increase sell out.
- Lead campaign and creative working with KA team. Implements the promotion, e-comm visibility and media plan on retailer’s website. Follows up and generates proper reporting.
- Deliver best shopping experience to make sure people choose and buy our brands online vs our competitors.