- Execute PUMA North America email campaigns in HTML for mobile and desktop including coding best practice for rendering and deliverability across email clients
- Test and optimize program elements to continuously improve KPIs (open rates, click through, and unsubscribe rates) utilizing Litmus and reach campaign objectives
- Maintain a strategic understanding of campaign briefing and its importance to PUMA’s business by critiquing/reviewing work, proposing new ideas, and developing a concept to suit the campaign and marketing focus to ensure effective contribution to the creative and communications planning process
- Work with a ride range of media, photography, typography, and creative designs while participating in effective brainstorming sessions to inspire and initiate creative thinking with our internal and external partners
- Offer alternative email testing suggestions to improve future retention marketing campaigns
- Manage, execute and update marketing, transactional, and trigger email campaigns
- Ensure utilization of deliverability best practices and compliance of content with brand standards, privacy, spam regulation (CAN-SPAM), web accessibility/ADA, etc. and be able to educate team members and management on the best approach for the brand.
- Develop competitive intelligence inisights and serve as technical expert for email service provider to optimize internal email reporting, targeting, and acquisition opportunities