This role will be joining PUMA’s Finance team at a critical point in the company’s growth trajectory where the NA Regional office and Boston International teams join together in a new corporate headquarters.
- Provide reporting and analysis of results vs historical and budgeted figures
- Support month-end process including reporting, data validation, and calculation of accruals
- Work in conjunction with key business partners to analyze and forecast variable costs
- Support finance team to monitor results and implement controls on key metrics, with particular focus on inventory management
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis, and audit support as needed