- Coordination and execution of internal audits within PUMA headquarters, its subsidiaries and retail stores
- Preparation of audit reports, identification of improvement areas and determination of action plans with the respective senior management
- Business partnering for senior management in strengthening the internal control environment and assisting in identifying and quantifying risks within their respective areas
- Further development and enhancement of audit techniques and methodologies to ensure state-of-the-art audit standards
- Supporting in developing and setting up the annual audit plan
- Participation in cross-functional projects (e.g. risk management, compliance, IT)
- International travel intensity about 30 - 40%.