To drive MEXICO E-Commerce sales and margins through merchandising, marketing, customer service and content initiatives according to PUMA’s brand strategy and key product stories. Key objectives are:
- Responsiblity for execution of the E-Commerce strategy for Puma MEXICO.
- To own, manage, and prioritise multiple projects with high-quality output in an agile environment.
- To provide leadership, development and supervision to a highly skilled team of E-Commerce professionals.
- P/L control of the MEXICO E-Commerce business.
- Agile project management and Program Management
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, power-point).
- Proficiency in Confluence & JIRA tools.
- Forecasting ability and the ability to analyse data.
- Understanding of E-Commerce technology, including platform, payment process, content management, etc.