We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer Marketing to work for the ICA, PUMA’s Internal Creative Agency, out of our HQ in Herzogenaurach. We are looking for someone who is focused on visual storytelling with a strong aesthetic sense for art direction, video, and digital content. The candidate should be culturally connected and passionate with a genuine knowledge and passion for arts/culture, streetwear/fashion.. In summary – someone who genuinely wants to design cool stuff for our brand.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and the Business Units in the conception and development of creative marketing tools
- Ideation, concepting, design, visualization of creative marketing concepts
- Transform product markting stories into unique and impcatful creative content
- Mock up ideas for key visuals/campaign visuals based of initial direction
- Create digitial mood boards
- Work on suggestions for models/photographers to execute the creative direction
- Work across marketing channels to develop creative ideas
- Monitor trends in social media tools, apps, channels, design and strategy
- Develop content used for sell-in, sell-through or other seasonal meetings
- Support campaign shootings (sell.in & sell.through)
- Conduct the post-production including asset selection and retouching process
- Work with internal producers to plan and execute photoshoots and other types of productions.