- Legal housekeeping, contract management, risk management activities, internal control assessment coordination, auditor’s recommendations tracking and external auditors’ findings tracking, etc.
- Ensuring compliance by the organization, with its regulatory, statutory, and legal obligations, as well as ensuring its management and staff work towards achieving the organization's objectives, while working within the ethical and cultural framework
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies. Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously. Revising procedures, reports, etc.
- Communicating and implementing group-wide compliance policies on the local level
- Supporting Head of Compliance for compliance incidents
- Investigating compliance incidents in cooperation with internal audit
- Ensuring the employees of the legal entity complete the e-learning and conducting face to face training where required. Content will be provided by Group
- Plan and conduct regular monitoring throughout the year regarding the defined risk areas