- Implement the footwear strategy.
- Analyze and map trends, end consumers and competition to keep a clear understanding of the marketplace.
- Analyze and give feedback on seasonal forecasts in order to optimize the product ranging and meet business targets.
- Analyze sell-in/sell-through/sell-out numbers to optimize the product ranging and purchasing, aligned with the regional and international strategies.
- Supervise the product distribution and pricing, making sure the right products go to the right customers/consumers.
- Share information and coordinate the global brand initiatives to improve the purchasing, implementation and performance of footwear collections.
- Supervise the execution of some Go-To-Market processes, aligned with the regional and international guidelines.
- Identify specific needs or business opportunities and brief/develop products to cover them.
- Keep a close relationship and fluent communication with global business units in order to get their support and influence decisions.