- To lead and drive the sales efforts with assigned Field Accounts in the designated territory (Victoria and Tasmania) and head office requirements of key franchise group responsibilities.
- Complete and maintain a true sales call cycle with accurate forecasts and sales opportunities. Develop effective commercial relationships with the customer base that drive market share and revenue for the brand. Complete a customer information deck and seasonal customer business plans, in line with the overall business direction. This includes identifying accounts that offer the best environment for the brand to increase market share and revenue whilst enabling access to PUMA product for to the demographic PUMA are targeting.
- The ability to drive the seasonal selling activity process (GTM Process) in the specified territory and account groups. Develop an effective and economic sales pattern with priority given to the key customers in the territory. Support the Field sales team with direction, customer segmentation and assortment planning for future ranges and identify and help develop key brand initiatives to increase market share and brand desirability in the designated sales territory.
- To support the execution of Field Account strategic initiatives by conduct regular store visits and quarterly reviews at head office level driving business opportunities that deliver continuous improvement of PUMA brand presence and performance. Focus on delivering and measuring key retail metrics that drive profitable growth for both PUMA and retail partners.
- To deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for the territory(s), agree with account(s) on expected KPIs / sell-thru targets and monitor the progress. Ensure continuous monitoring of sales making sure orders are placed and converted according to agreed timelines.
- To forecast, track and report quantitative and qualitative performance on Field Account Performance i.e. Sales and Margin, Trade Terms, Store Position. To monitor and report on customer and competitor performance ie market share and development, sell-thru performance and ROI on key activities.