- Responsible for all-over-print fabric Development including communicating with Graphic Designers in overseas offices and mills, conducting feasibility sense check and approving final all-over-print strike off.
- Follow up all-over-print pricing / roller cost and lead-time with mills.
- Monitor sample yardage delivery and manage execution or any delays for prototype as well as sales sample production.
- Support seasonal fabric booking activities by liaising with relevant business stakeholders.
- Liaise with Development Team, Material Team, Colorist to overcome any quality related cases prior to receipt of bulk orders.
- Support Material Team to update status regarding product changes, price and lead-time in Material Database system.