This role will be joining PUMA’s Designer team at a critical point in the company’s growth trajectory where the NA Regional office and Boston International teams join together in a new corporate headquarters in Somerville, MA.
- Focus on key deliverables, data, and customer conversion for design projects through designing user interfaces and a clean user experience and providing visual direction across all appropriate pages
- Partner with Merchandising, Operations, and Marketing to create strategies and assets for all mobile, tablet, and desktop experiences, the Development team to define and implement innovative solutions, as well as the Global and Creative teams to maintain alignment on design standards
- Create pixel perfect UI elements including illustrations, icons, photos and meticulous production of high-quality visual design comps while offering full resolution, demo-ready design mockups for design reviews
- Influence stakeholders by partnering with UX Researcher to support the identification and testing of new or enhanced UX opportunities based on industry trends and consumer feedback in order to improve the user journey
- Support CRO program by identifying and recommending relevant opportunities that will drive traffic, usability, and conversion
- Support UAT efforts to make sure changes are delivered and working as intended and ensure design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels, device platforms, and screen resolutions
- Create and manage visual design documentation and specifications