- Lead the creation and execution of Footwear and Apparel product designs aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals within Business Unit Sportstyle
- Ensure the brand’s DNA is reflected and strengthened in all Sportstyle product categories to deliver a clear customer and consumer proposition and positioning
- Contribute to the quality of products' design content in order to reinforce and strengthen the brand position and generate consumer demand
- Ensure consideration of new product and program ideas and challenge existing brand positioning guidelines to appropriate modification when necessary
- Collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilize them effectively
- Identify opportunities for improvements in the design process to deliver enhanced efficiencies
- Together with Creative Directors of other Business Units ensure the sharing of ideas as well as the definition of the brand DNA through product design, technologies and design information.