- Support PM in monitoring and tracking open orders at key COBRA suppliers. Attend meetings to review service levels, performance against schedule, inventory strategy, supply plan to meet demand, and resource implications.
- Support troubleshooting of production delays. Ability to foresee problems, before they happen, is key. Support PM to identify or verify the root cause of production delays, and to help implement (or oversee implementation of) corrective actions at suppliers to eliminate or mitigate negative impact to shipments. Goal is to avoid production delay becoming a shipping delay. This requires the ability to work with multiple departments – COBRA and supplier - including production, quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, and shipping/receiving.
- Support PM in driving the creation of accurate and realistic capacity plans at key COBRA suppliers. This requires aligning COBRA demands and shipment requirements with the supplier’s real capacity. “Real” capacity should consider realistic output assumptions based on product yield, machines, product cycle (ramp vs EOL), working hours (holidays), etc. Goal to allow for effective program allocation and order management decisions based on verified and accurate capacity plans.
- Maintain a good communication flow with the factories and COBRA teams. Accurate and timely information is key.
- Help maintain production management documentation/communication tools (e.g. spreadsheets, PowerBi dashboards, etc.) created and developed by PM.