Commercial Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Support Teamhead Commercial Marketing to brief, develop and execute full year Oceania Retail Calendars for Retail (E-Com, Factory Outlet and Full Price) that both drive traffic and conversion.
- Plan the events calendar to drive key launches and activations in key retail environments across the year
- Develop and plan integrated marketing plans alongside the Teamhead Commercial Marketing for wholesale partners to drive brand awareness and sell through
Commercial Marketing Strategy Execution
- Execute and Manage the Retail Marketing calendars for Puma Retail and Wholesale partners
- Ensure all in store communications are kept up to date and imagery usage requirements are adhered to in line with global launch dates and usage rights
- Manage day to day requests and campaign execution for wholesale partners, with a focus on driving sell through of key brand initiatives
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered in full and on time, and all relevant parties are briefed on upcoming campaigns
- Work with cross functional teams to plan marketing activities for the year for wholesale partners and Puma retail channels and manage the working calendars to ensure launches and campaigns are aligned across the business.
- Manage third party agencies and partners to deliver the best results for the business and our wholesale partners.
- Manage communications with the Global Commerical Marketing team, with a focus on sharing relevant work, seeing approvals and support where required.
- Work with Brand Marketing team to align social media messaging and content to drive e-com sales and retail sales where relevant and to drive efficiencies with relevant campaigns in the NZ market
Sell in Support
- Working with the Brand Marketing, Sales and Merchandise team plan and execute GTM sell in presentations and lead marketing discussions at these touch points
- Look for opportunities to drive PUMA’s sustainability focus
- Manage imagery and social media toolkit requests, and basic catalogue and imagery approvals within brand guidelines
- Manage campaign and wholesale partner budgets with support from the Teamhead Commercial Marketing
- Budget tracking and invoice processing
- Plan and order product seeding orders for upcoming season to be used for seeding, campaign or GWP purposes
- Support the team with preparation and communication of Digital Asset packs across PUMA and CPG