We are looking for talented Buyers who will support PUMA Retail Europe in the future.
To follow our mantra "Forever Faster" we are always searching for external talents who will help us to put sport and fashion forward. Hence we would be delighted to hear more about you before actually having a vacancy.
Apply now, to start thinking about upcoming opportunities!
- In partnership with Planner develop seasonal strategy, reviewing and identifying lessons learnt from financial KPIs; Agree targets for sign off with the Head of Merchandising & Teamhead Buying
- Build ranges across all Puma Europe retail channels (Fullprice, outlet and PUMA.COM) for Apparel, Footwear and non- license accessories
- Use range building blocks of fashionability, revenue vs equity, color, seasonality and price to build a rounded collection that delivers budgeted sales, exceeds consumer expectations and creates impact on the Retail floor and on PUMA.COM
- Through travel and extensive research, build and maintain a knowledge base of markets across Europe for product area of responsibility; Understand how current trends impact categories from a PUMA point of view
- Work with Planner on selection ranking as input to forecast & final buy quantities based on qualitative and quantitative data. Also share vision on depth needs, flow management from a visual, geographical & trend perspective
- Work closely with VM and Marketing to agree floor zoning, display and support in store. Ensure the assortment meets the VM space available per category with flow to drive newness on the floor
- Work closely with Online Content & Marketing Team to agree on Onsite Product categories and display. Ensure the assortment meets Onsite category requirements and ensure continuous newness on PUMA.COM
- Build a strong relationship with the Regional Merchandising Team in order to drive alignment between Retail and Wholesale ranges and maximize sales and profit