In this management role you ensure, together with the Store Manager, that the Store consistently achieves or even exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- You guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards
- You take responsibility for accurately processing sales, exchange, refund transactions and discounts at the cash desk while ensuring the adherence of Discount Policy & Procedures
- You assist the Store Manager in the recruitment, training, development and succession as well as in preparing and administering performance appraisals of the team.
- You analyze customer profiles, buying trends and competitive information to drive business together with the Store Manager
- You assume responsibility for Loss Prevention and operational compliance within the Store; Manage, achieve and try to exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; Oversee and manage physical inventory counts
- You assist the Store Manager in communicating, managing and executing all Marketing driven initiatives and events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures