- This role plays a critical role in managing overall Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management systems for the region. This role will be overseeing the development, implementation, maintenance and review of the region’s C&B and Performance Management programs ensuring a good alignment with global and local guideline.
- Develop and conduct analysis, interpret results and make recommendation that supports the development and maintenance of effective C&B programs aligned with the company’s strategy.
- Champion budget/forecast exercise for the region by partnering with Finance department in providing personnel expenses planning and analysis. Keep track personnel expenses on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis against budget and review periodically.
- Leads the implementation, administration and communication of core compensation and benefits programs (job evaluation/leveling, market data analysis and application, merit planning, annual incentive plans, long-term incentive plans, rewards & recognition).
- Design and develop C&B structures/strategies for new market entry by providing compensation study, proposal and review.
- Develop and handle performance management cycle process from start to end and monitor timely and accurate completion of the appraisals.
- Create annual appraisal calendar, manage the communications with employees and ensure that each activity in the appraisal process is executed within the specified timeframe and as per defined guidelines.
- Leads C&B projects and other P&O projects