Position Summary & Key Objectives
The role requires to monitor customer support operations, determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions by liaising with stakeholders to enhance consumer experience. Ability to dive deep and conduct root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements. Implement processes and technology automations bringing innovation into customer experience.
- Liaison with partner teams to manage productivity and quality metric performances for the site, while achieving real time desired service levels.
- Enhance the operational efficiency of the site, focus on management of SLA, drive first contact resolution and process improvements for customer support team.
- Drive Kaizen events and solve complex customer service issues and proactively prevent negative service trends, conduct root cause analysis, and process standardization
- Ability to manage and drive process related automation with technical team as needed.
- Drive customer satisfaction, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions
- Perform delegated duties and achieve performance goals and objectives in line with company/department wide vision and goals
- Create ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a need basis and contribute to the development of reporting systems
- Responsible for KPI achievement and improvement, including the measures of performance, effectiveness, employee engagement and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees at every level in the company and with Customer Service vendors to identify, analyze and solve problems. This role can also involve listening to customer contacts and proactive calling to customers if need be.
- Act as Project Manager for new implementations
- Conduct all business with the highest ethical and professional standards