- Manage content of Puma e-commerce under the fast growing E-commerce dept with close work relationship with all key functions in the organization as well as external vendors i.e marketplaces, etc.
- Content strategy and management: work together with Content Manager, E-commerce to set up Puma SEA content strategy, and develop content calendar for 52 weeks for various marketplaces, which will be aligned with marketing& e-commerce calendar.
- Manage and maintain content resources by leveraging global synergy (global visual portal) and localized tasks, including store decoration, photo shooting, videos and etc.
- Understand consumer insights and shopping behavior from different marketplaces, drive both brand consistency and differentiation among them. Manage O&O store content via global communication.
- Able to file and share content in a logical way and monitor marketplaces in a daily basis in terms of the content/ copywriting/ photography/ font/ and etc, so that global branding standards are met. Work in CMS, PIM and other systems to ensure the smooth product launch and merchandising.
- Cross-function communications: cooperate with marketing in a weekly basis and implement Puma Marketing regional calendar and SEA calendar into E-commerce marketplaces.
- Work together with Ecom Merchandising and Ecom Operations Manager, and support content based on product launch calendar. Be supportive and flexible to solve sale KPI, i.e. sell thru of slow movers, KV styles and etc.
- New projects& data analysis: Able to provide reports and use data to adjust content strategy, i.e. UV, conversation rate, inventory value and etc. Work together with creative team from TP and provide competition analysis report from content& creative perspective, and drive innovation for all marketplaces.