To support the ECom team on backend operations for the Puma online shops (Dotcom and marketplace platforms) in order to maximize commercial performance while providing the best customer experience at all stages of the customer journey.
- To translate and to prepare/update products descriptions, event banner, picture & film (include arranging product shooting)
- To activate products on the shops and make sure that they are displayed correctly
- Work with other team members to resolve content or booking issues and communicate any customer feedback to team member.
Fulfilment/Stock & Shipment:
- To ensure that shops are adequately stocked as reflected in the system and confirm the report accuracy
- To liaise as required with online shop consumer, platform and warehouses in order to resolve delivery issues
- To communicate to warehouses on any special requirements in relation to offers as necessary
- To Liaise directly with consumer and platform to resolve any customer complaints or issues as necessary
- Ensure a satisfactory outcome for the customer and resolve issues fairly while maintaining a positive brand image in the customer’s mind and adhering to corporate terms & conditions
E-Commerce Operations Management:
- Product Descriptions and Content Creation – Manage the branding and product in the online shops: Preparing the product information, including product detail description , new products copywriting & photo shooting(outsourcing) with correct image format / new products info details.
- Bulk Product Data Entry – Adding new products, deleting outdated products information from the site, tagging products that are out of stock, uploading product photos or migrating products to a new platform.
- Events and Campaign Preparation – Assisting ECom team with preparation work such as promotion and products content, copywriting and banners
- Customer Service – Handling customer complaints and answering online products information