Working closely with the Sr. Design Team, Running-Training Footwear you will conceptualize and support new footwear design or concepts that address the performance consumer, retailer, and company needs on a seasonal timeline. Tasks include:
- Conceptualize new footwear designs.
- Engineer value considered alternatives of In-line Product.
- Provide market research and design trend analysis.
- Prepare design review presentations.
- Execute footwear design detailing and technical packages.
- Design, refine and specify trend relevant color and material options.
- Refine and finish footwear designs through multiple prototyping process.
- Assist with Color CAD’s and cross seasonal Color CAD edits and revisions
- Manage and update design data base and systems preparation for visual line plans
- Prepare original designs and execute to the highest level of quality with and without direct supervision.
- Show effective project time management.
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Acquire and share knowledge/skills.
- Understand design quality and project efficiency.
- Understand footwear manufacturing materials and processes.
- Computer skills (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding in consumer trends, retail/market/product line dynamics and how the products you design affect those environments.
- Show self-motivation, maturity, drive and the desire to learn and grow professionally.