· Work closely with Senior Team Head to create seasonal storytelling packs by identifying relevant trends specific for PUMA North America market in materials, colors, graphics and finish to incorporate within our seasonal themes.
· Create material & color narratives that aligns with the regional feedback and execute to the highest level of quality.
· Responsible for creating color and material stories to fulfill and surpass design brief expectations. Providing storyboards, material layouts, color blocking concepts, color CADs and material maps, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Keyshot color and material rendering.
· Assist with story packs and coloring inline footwear on a seasonal basis.
· Work closely with design and development to develop unique approaches to material, color and finishes specific to RT BU. Have a keen understanding of how materials will finish and execute in color.
· Work closely with our PLM team to ensure the creation of regional and account specific product that meets commercial needs, while bringing a fresh perspective to the brand.
· Create seasonal interest graphic, material, and process concepts for development.
· Create/update line art and footwear graphics.
· Refine and finish graphic designs through prototyping process.
· Provide market research and trend analysis.
· Prepare design review presentations.
· Maintain design data base (Creative Shar