Senior Manager Operational Controlling (m/f)
May 8th, 2013
Join PUMA and become a member of our Finance team in our headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany. We are currently looking for a Senior Manager Operational Controlling (m/f).
Support the controlling department by providing information, reports and data for further analysis as well as through quality testing and processing of data.
- Support Internal Departments regarding forecasts and targets
- Create and develop controlling systems and KPI’s
- Develop and standardize data structures
- Review and ensure data quality
- Project management in the field of process optimization and data management
- Analysis of business development
- Prepare, analyse and develop existing controlling reports and implementation of new reports
- Constant Development of process-related reporting systems
For this position we expect:
- University degree (college) with a degree in Business Administration or Diploma in Business Administration with a major in Finance / Controlling
- Extensive experience (ideally in the field of textile/retail) in the area Supply Chain Controlling
- Successful project management in the area Controlling / Process Optimization
- Very structured and process-oriented approach
- Strong logical and analytical thinking
- Great sense of responsibility and independence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Teamwork, commitment and ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this challenging role, please submit your online application including possible start date and salary expectations.
Job Posting # DE-2013MY-6B5C7