PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Finance team based in Herzogenaurach, Germany. We are currently looking for a Senior Manager SAP FI / CO - with focus on FI (m/f)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Execution of process analyzes, business process optimization in the area of FI/CO as well as introduction and review of group standards
- Further development of the global SAP template (SAP S/4HANA)
- Creation of professional solutions (blue prints) for FI/CO
- Implementation of SAP FI/CO at various PUMA entities
- Support of running SAP business applications
- Performance of software testing and approval
- Organization and execution of SAP specific workshops
- Organization and implementation of SAP FI/CO specific trainings for users and key users.
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or business administration, preferably with a focus on Finance/Controlling or several years of professional experience
- Experience with SAP projects; preferably as sub-project leader in the Retail industry and knowledge of the SAP business solution FMS
- Several years of practical experience regarding application support of the SAP module FI/CO; knowledge in customizing FI/CO (including CO-PA)
- Experience in accounting according to IFRS and knowledge of the underlying commercial processes in the areas of Accounting and Controlling
- Good knowledge of overlapping SAP connections, structures and processes; confident with the application of project management methods
- Willingness to travel, team player, able to work under pressure, good communicator with assertiveness
- Very good communication and presentation skills in German and English.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application including your CV, cover letter and portfolio with your possible starting date and salary expectations.