Intern – Tretorn Marketing
April 5th, 2013
Job Location: PUMA International – 1 Congress Street Suite# 110 Boston, Massachusetts 02114 United States
Become a member of the Tretorn Marketing Team at PUMA North America’s Boston office.
This is a fun and challenging internship that offers the right candidate the chance to be part of a small, but growing international
brand. You will work directly with the Tretorn Marketing Manager on all areas of brand marketing and communications. You will be directly involved in promotional event management, social media content and strategy, e-commerce content creation and general brand management.
- Support Marketing Manager on key initiatives
- Simultaneously manage and assist on several time-sensitive projects
- Leading social media management including strategy and content creation
- Assist in planning and executing Tretorn’s sponsorship of Newport Folk Festival, a 3-day indie music festival in July. Attendance of this event is mandatory.
- Coordinate sample seeding to influencers, musicians and brand ambassadors
- Support content creation for Tretorn.com
- Assist with conceptualization and creation of emails to draw traffic to ecommerce site
- Assist in coordinating logistics for press events and trade shows
- Support Tretorn sales team as needed
- Contribute ideas for new marketing initiatives
This internship is for academic credit only.
- MUST currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program seeking a degree in marketing, communications, or business.
- Creative thinker with high attention to detail
- Take ownership and work independently on multiple projects
- Knowledge and comfort using Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Strong writing skills
- Graphic design skills a plus, but not required
- Interest in outdoor and/or fashion marketing industry
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of all MS Office programs
- Familiarity and knowledge of the Tretorn brand – do your research!
- Available to work 20 hours a week
Job Posting # 2013-1121