PUMA is one of the world´s leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful IT team based in Herzogenaurach. We are currently looking for a Manager IT Business Supporting Solutions / Office 365 (m/f).
- Developing sustainable and fast solutions in Office 365.
- Concepting solutions and modules within the Future Workplace and Office 365
- Configuring and customizing use cases and elements with default features as well as with third-party tools in Office 365
- Cooperating with the development team, in order to ensure timing as well as quality
- Supporting the roll out of the Future Workplace and Office 365 locally as well as globally
- Coordinating and communicating the change management in Office 365 internally as well as externally
- 2nd Level Support within the area of Business Supporting Solutions
- Assuming responsibility for IT projects within the area of Business Supporting Solutions
- Successfully completed studies within the field of IT or comparable education
- Sound experience with collaboration, intranet and process solutions based on SharePoint/Office 365
- Very sound knowledge in Office 365 and SharePoint (configuration and customization), as well as very good understanding for infrastructure and system architecture
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- Good understanding for change management processes as well as change management communication
- Team player with strong analytical skills, a fast comprehension and motivation for working in a global team
- Strong German and English language- and communication skills both written and spoken
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application (including your CV) with your possible starting date and salary expectations.