PUMA is one of the world´s leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful IT team based in Herzogenaurach. We are currently looking for an IT Manager Business Supporting Solutions HR Systems (m/f).
- Managing all HR Business Supporting Solutions (HR IT landscape), as well as additional solutions for Legal, Finance and Sports Marketing
- Supporting HR in operation and evolution of the global Core HR systems in all IT related aspects
- Managing, coordinating and implementing the integration of the HR systems into the PUMA IT landscape
- Developing solutions and concepts in consideration of the existing infrastructure
- Ensuring operations and support structures of IT solutions for HR Business Supporting Solutions, as well as solutions for Legal, Finance and Sports Marketing
- Improving existing IT solutions
- Cooperating with our business departments and coordinating external service partners
- Controlling and assuring the quality of our solution modules.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of IT, or a comparable education in connection with at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Deep understanding and at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of IT HR systems as well as HR processes
- Several years of experience with the daily business as well as with interfaces of IT systems
- Deep and sound understanding for IT systems, applications and landscapes
- Knowledge and know-how of the systems Workday and Office 365 very desirably
- Teamplayer with strong analytical skills and a fast comprehension
- Flexible and highly motivated to adopt oneself to a constantly changing and global environment
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application (including your CV) with your possible starting date and salary expectations.