The best way to learn the foundations of business management is through a blend of university and practical work experience, which only a dual-track integrated degree program can offer.
The Business Management – Human Resource Management including Human Resource Services program offers more than just a glimpse into one of the most important areas of a global corporation – you will become part of PUMA’s human resource department.
You will be trained to assume a great amount of responsibility in this department in the future.
Jointly with the University of Baden-Württemberg we offer you the opportunity to not only learn about the world economy but to simultaneously work in it.
Overview of degree program:
- Campus: DHBW Lörrach
- Traditional business studies: Business administration, economics
- Insights into the Legal and IT departments
- Various soft skills, such as languages, etc.
- 12-week periods alternating between university and practical work experience
- Periods of practical work experience at the PUMA Vision Headquarters in Herzogenaurach