PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Are you an enrolled student? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Social Media & Employer Branding team based in Herzogenaurach for a minimum of 6 months, starting by latest beginning of March 2018.
- Execute the creative Marketing vision for PUMA Employer Branding by delivering designs that supports PUMAs brand experience and captures PUMAs brand spirit
- Prepare image proofs for approval, make corrections and modifications as requested
- Revise ads as required through the proofing process, checking for missing elements, re-arranging copy blocks and other ad elements as needed
- Support the global implementation of Employer Branding Projects e.g. contact to regions and countries regarding project roll-outs, online and print graphic needs etc.
- Assist with creating documentation, information research and organization of small events
- Enrolled student in relevant studies such as graphic or industrial design or in a related discipline etc. with an affinity to social media
- Sensitivity to current trends in color, design, art, photography with a keen eye for detail
- High level in design applications including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Reliable team player with commitment, willingness to take responsibility and a passion to share ideas in a fast environment
- Fluent English both written and spoken, German knowledge advantageous
If you meet the requirements above and weve sparked your interest, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (CV, cover letter and your current certificate of enrolment).