PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Are you an enrolled student? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Development Apparel team based in Herzogenaurach for 6 months, starting in March 2018.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting in developing different collections
- Fabric and trim selection incl. set up of material boards
- Set up and maintenance of tech packs
- Check technical drawings of designer(s) and update if necessary (Adobe Illustrator),
- Set up and maintenance of Bill Of Materials
- Set up and maintenance of style measurement charts
- Set up of samples for prototype meetings
- Unpacking, marking, measuring
- Support fittings
- Commenting on prototypes with regards to measurements, fit, workmanship and design
- Follow-up of samples as pre-prototypes, prototypes, sealing
- Maintaining and updating PUMA internal Product Range Manager application
- Supporting the development team in the seasonal material selections
- Study program (undergraduated) such as Textile & Clothing, Textile Management, Clothing Technology, Textile Engineering etc.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Upper intermediate knowledge in MS Office and Adobe Illustrator
- Reliability, flexibility as well as being a team player should be your part of your personal soft skill set
- Moreover we expect a high level of motivation, commitment and enthusiasm
If you meet the requirements above and weve sparked your interest, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (CV, cover letter and your current certificate of enrolment).