PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Sportstyle, Golf and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Global e-Commerce team based in Herzogenaurach. We are currently looking for a Senior Manager Performance Marketing Global E-Commerce (m/f).
Together with the Global, Regional E-Commerce teams, build the strategy and support the implementation of global Search Engine Optimization and Analytics practices.
Through these programs, help the regional ecommerce teams to attract new customers and engage with existing consumers at a higher rate.
- Develop and drive performance marketing strategies across appropriate channels and media, including search engine optimization, paid search, on-site and mobile marketing.
- Continuously analyze performance of online initiatives and define strategies to improve awareness, reach and web traffic.
- Partner and establish effective working relationships with outside agencies (such as search engines, performance agencies, development teams) to steadily increase the level of optimization to attain additional transactional traffic.
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and technologies and support our ecommerce teams to leverage best practices.
- Own the relationship to global web site performance analytics and testing partners (Google Analytics, Adobe, Test & Target, Clicktale, etc.)
- Partner with regional marketing and analysis teams to project manage implementation of tool enhancements
- Screen the market for best practices and work with internal and external developers to constantly evolve our web analysis practices
- Work closely with local ecommerce teams and the Commercial Marketing teams to design and analyze A/B testing practices of marketing content
- Support local ecommerce teams to design regionally specific A/B tests to optimize messaging.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant area
- 2-3 years experience in the ecommerce context (Magento, Demandware, Hybris)
- 5-7 years experience in an online marketing environment (with proven skills in: on-site SEO, paid search, email, affiliate, display and contextual marketing), agency experience with multiple clients strongly preferred
- Experience generating and optimizing product data feeds (Google PLAs, Affiliate, etc)
- Knowledge of a Tag Management Solution (TMS) is highly desired
- Expert knowledge of web analytics tools required (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Innovative with strong leadership skills, team oriented and effective communication style
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, additional language is a plus
- Ability to develop and then evangelize actionable KPI tracking
- Deep knowledge of the interactive and digital space and trends in the business
- Willing to support teams with data so that they can take calculated risks.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application including your CV, possible starting date and salary expectations.