PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Sportstyle, Golf and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Global e-Commerce team based in Herzogenaurach. We are currently looking for a Senior Manager Performance Marketing Global E-Commerce (m/f).
Partner with the Global & Regional E-Commerce teams to guide strategy and implementation of On-Site Optimization, Content Measurement, and Analytics functions/practices.
Through these programs, help the regional ecommerce teams to refine their content strategies to attract new customers and focus on key learnings to increase engagement with existing consumers to bring a higher rate of conversion.
- Partner with ecommerce and marketing teams to develop and drive content development and testing strategies to improve performance marketing initiatives of Puma.com.
- Continuously analyze performance of online initiatives and define strategies to improve reach, desirability and conversion.
- Build effective working relationships with outside agencies (such as search engines, performance agencies, development teams) to steadily increase the level of optimization for additional transactional traffic and conversion.
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and technologies and support our ecommerce teams to leverage best practices.
- Own the relationship to global web site performance analytics and testing partners (Google Analytics, Adobe, Test & Target, Clicktale, etc.)
- Screen the market for best practices and work with internal and external developers to constantly evolve our content analysis practices
- Work closely with local ecommerce teams and the Commercial Marketing teams to design and analyze A/B testing practices of marketing content
- Support local ecommerce teams to design regionally specific A/B tests to optimize messaging in paid search, email and on Puma.com.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant area
- 2-3 years experience in the ecommerce context (Magento, Demandware, Hybris)
- 5-7 years of progressively expanding Content Marketing responsibilities
- Agency experience with multiple clients strongly preferred
- 5-7 years experience in an ecommerce content or online marketing environment with proven skills in: content optimization, email, affiliate, display and contextual marketing.
- Experience generating and optimizing product data feeds (Google PLAs, Affiliate, etc)
- Expert knowledge of web analytics tools required (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Innovative with strong leadership skills, team oriented and effective communication style
- Ability to develop and then evangelize actionable KPI tracking of content, marketing, and conversion metrics
- Deep knowledge of the interactive and digital space and trends in the business
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus.
- Willing to support teams with data so that they can take calculated risks.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated inpidual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application including your CV, possible starting date and salary expectations.