March 26th, 2013
Job Location: PUMA International – 1 Congress Street Suite# 110 Boston, Massachusetts 02114 United States
· Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Finance.
· Minimum 1 year international footwear product management experience with top tier international sports company.
· Excellent communication and speaking skills.
· Credible knowledge of international fashion as well as technical consumer trends and market dynamics.
· General basic knowledge of international retail environment.
· Strong leadership skills. High initiative, high energy, passionate, decisive, eye for detail, confidence.
· Strong analytical skills and overall business orientation.
· Ability to frame and defend an alternative position.
· General technical product knowledge.
· Ability to convincingly present category knowledge using PowerPoint and spreadsheet software tools.
· A running background is preferred.
Start Date: 2013-02-18
Assist, lead, and manage the future global growth of the Running Footwear category. The selected candidate must possess basic knowledge of industry trends, consumer profiles, retail markets, and the competitive landscape. Responsibilities will include:
· Assist in leading the overall POD teams (design/development) in the creation of tactical product executions and innovations that position PUMA as the leader in Running.
· Assist in executing and implementing overall International Running product line initiatives.
· Manage and execute to designated calendar milestones.
· Facilitate in communication with all parts of the organization when PLM Running team members are travelling.
· Analyze and report category business performance on a monthly basis.
· Assist with overall Industry analysis, market research, consumer research and competitive analysis.
· Maintenance of all of the product information systems as needed.
· Presentations of the ranges, both internally to Puma merchandising and sales, and externally to key retailers / partners.
· Assist with Product Catalogue preparation, sell in tools preparation and set up at internal meetings.
· Liaise with PUMA promotion partners to ensure best product service according to athlete needs.
Job Posting # 2013-1064